If you, as a Player, sincerely believe that your opponent:
- exhibited behaviour that was hostile, toxic, vulgar or otherwise unacceptable,
- or infringed on either these rules, or rules in the CEA Handbook
Please follow this step by step process:
- Take screenshots or make a desktop recording the behaviour in question. Either through use of screenshot tools like Gyazo, or video encoders, such as OBS (both of which are free to use).
- Contact your Team Captain and present your evidence to them.
- Your Team Captain should then contact the Game Lead and make the case clear to them.
- The Game Lead and the CEA team will then decide what action needs to be taken, if any.
Finally, take a deep breath and take a step back. Many players in the CEA are filled with good will and a desire to have fun. Often an incident of cheating is an accident or an honest misunderstanding of the rules.